BOWL PAC works to unify the public, interest groups, and policymakers behind a comprehensive approach to marijuana legalization and justice for those who have been harmed under its criminalization.
BOWL PAC will build common cause with organizations and politicians of all stripes who agree that:
- We must end the prohibition and criminalization of marijuana
- We must expunge the criminal records of those who are held back in life as the result of a cannabis conviction
- We must invest the economic benefits that come with legalization into the regions which have been disproportionately targeted by the war on drugs, particularly communities of color
- We must end arbitrarily discriminatory and non-scientific drug testing policies that prevent 12-15% of Americans from being able to fully participate in our society via employment
Roadmap to Victory
- Collaborate with stakeholder groups to educate the public on these issues and raise awareness of the intersectional nature of marijuana reform and the stakeholder groups’ primary goals.
- Through online engagement, build networks of citizens and organizations who are willing to stand together to demand that these four pillars are codified into law both federally and in statehouses around the country.
- Direct support to frontline advocacy organizations and allied elected officials and candidates for office via direct contributions and joint online organizing efforts.
- Direct pressure against prohibitionists and the enablers of the status-quo of criminalization to be defeated at the ballot box.